Make the Anchor AIMS Games 2020 one for the history books and do it in style with limited edition Anchor AIMS Games 2020 merchandise or your own customised designs. Go in the draw to WIN $3000 worth of sport clothing for you school. Purchase any item online from this site before the 1st August 2020 and go into the draw. Plus, receive a bonus entry for each customised item ordered. Terms and conditions below. Entries close 01/08/2020.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the ShopAIMS.co.nz (“the Site”) be in to win $3000 of sporting clothing, a competition base on purchasing Items of clothing from ShopAIMS.co.nz win prizes$3000 of sporting clothing for their school as part of the lead up to the Anchor AIMS Games 2020(“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Punchmail Limited T/as Punch Promotions acting through the ShopAIMS.co.nz (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00am on the 14th of Feb 2020 and closes 11:59pm 1st of August 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Entries(purchases) received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted as a valid entry.
Conditions of Entry
4. Entry into this promotion is open to any school participating in the 2020 Anchor AIMS Games. To become a participating school in the 2020 Anchor AIMS Games, schools need to register online at https://www.nzaimsgames.co.nz/registration/tournament-booklet/registration-instructions/.
5. You will be automatically entered into the draw for your school based on the number of items purchased off the site.
6. Bonus entries are given to schools for every customised item ordered and delivered with in the dates set out in clause 3.
7.Every school that is entered into the Promotion goes into the same draw to be in to win the one prize for their school.
7.1 The prize winner of the Promotion will be announced on the 6th of September 2020 based on all completed sales made by 11:59pm 1st of August 2020 (“Promotional Period”). The Prize will be distributed to the school nominated at the time of purchase.
The winning school will receive $3000 including GST credit with ShopAIMS, this credit needs to be used in one purchase by the 30th November 2020.
8. All prizes are subject to change and availability at the time of the prize draw.
How to enter
9. To enter, visit www.shopAIMS.co.nz and purchase any item off the site. Every item purchased will be given one entry into the prize draw. One bonus entry is given for each item that has any personalised or customised artwork added to the purchase.
10. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt issued at time of purchase and not at the time of accessing the site.
Draw and Winner Notification
11. The prize will be drawn based upon the number of items purchased via the ShopAIMS website. The draw will take place on the 6th of September 2020 at the Anchor AIMS Games 3pm opening ceremony. The winner will be notified via phone call and email on the 6th of September 2020.
12. The Promoters decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
13. Prizes will be awarded to the school named in the entry to the Promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
15. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
16. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
17. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Punchmail Limited T/as Punch Promotions, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
20. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
24. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
25. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact email@example.com