We use the information we collect on the site to enhance your overall
shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal
information to others.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you visit our website, and sign up/ in to your account to buy products.
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest.
- When you engage with us on social media, for instance by contacting us via Zespri AIMS Games Facebook or visiting our Zespri AIMS Games Instagram page or other Zespri AIMS Games Social platform.
- When you contact us for any reason, such as with queries, complaints etc.
- When you enter prize draws, competitions or engage in other promotional activity with us.
WHAT SORT OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- Your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, email address, phone number, and details about your orders and receipts. If you have an online account, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password, for your security.
- Details of your interactions with us online. For example, details of purchases you make.
- Encrypted payment card information when you purchase from our website.
- We monitor website usage to help us develop the design and layout of our web site.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We will use the postal address you provide to us to deliver the goods you purchase.
- We’ll use your email address so we may get in touch to let you know where your online order is.
- We use your shopping history and your personal data combined with census and other third party data to segment our Customer base and create relevant and tailored offers and experiences and to target our marketing communications.
- When we offer competitions and promotions, or join with other companies to do so, customers who choose to participate in those competitions and promotions may be asked to provide personal information to be eligible to participate. That information may then be used by us and by any company offering the competition or promotion to notify winners or to fulfil promotional obligations. Only details you have provided as part of entering the competition will be provided to third party companies.
What are your rights over your data?
REMOVING CONSENT TO USE CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you no longer wish ShopAIMS to hold on to your personal information please email us so we can delete this.
- If you no longer wish to have a log on to ShopAIMS please email us so we can delete your membership. We may retain transactional data about your past purchases but this will no longer be linked back to any of your personal information.
- Please note we do not hold any information on your payment info. No credit card info is held by us.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR DATA
- If at any point you wish to understand what data we hold about you, you can ask us. You can also ask us to correct the data we hold about you. Your personal data can be accessed and updated by logging in to your membership on the Website, or by emailing us at email@example.com
How do we protect customer information?
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict security procedures in the storage of personal information that we hold about you to prevent loss, as well as unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. For instance, we provide staff with individualised log ins and make sure staff are only given a level of access to our database that reflects the requirements of their role.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Will we disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to the AIMS Games Trust, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. When offering a promotion or competition with a third party vendor, information about the winner will only be shared with that vendor if this is expressly set out in the Terms and Conditions for the competition or promotion.
ShopAIMS complies fully with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorise any third party to use your email address without your permission.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. We will give such companies and individuals access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but they may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.